Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm in the love song type of mood :]

So I'm currently listening to the Jonas Brothers- Love Bug right now. omfgg. It makes me all warm & tingly inside. MARRY ME JOE! :] I really need to get their new CD.

This week went by pretty smoothly I guess. On Monday, didn't have tennis practice so me & Quang went over to Ant's house to hang a little bit. We then went over to Target where I bought my SECOND pack of Hello Kitty stickers BECAUSE everybody kept taking them. Who knew HK was so popular eh? hahah. We just hung around there and then me & Quang had to circle back to school cause we had meetings. On Tuesday, no tennis practice either! so I got to go home at 1. ahhh thats how things are supposed to work out. X_X Wednesday except that I had to stay up super late to do homework. I hate those type of nights. IB History is screwing me over :[ On Thursday, I was just glad the whole day was over with. A days are a pain in the arseee. I went over to GTC to watch our JV team play against South's Varsity team. wooped them 16 games to 3. hahah :] I GOT MY BABY BACK ON FRIDAY! I was like, -huuuuuuuge hug- Hopefully nobody crashes into me again >[ I took the gosh dang ACT on Saturday, it's definitely easier than the SAT but the science portion like blew my mind x_X I got a freakin' hurrrrcut, but its too short for my liking :X I'm taking my yearbook senior portraits on the 27th so thats why mom wanted to chop it off. WAHHH. This upcoming week is going to be hectic.

Monday:
-HOSA meeting
-SR. Parking Space Auction

Wednesday:
-Key Club Meeting
-Rachel's Legacy
-DUAL Match against Mesquite

Saturday:
-Owl Conference

I really needed to get started on my college applications & government correspondence. Whenever I think about stuff like that I go into like panic mode. shizzzzzzzzzz.

I STILL NEED A HOMECOMING DATE!

6 comments:

omarachli said...

you still need a homecoming date? you? such a beautiful girl c'mon. too bad I live too far :)

Murdoc said...

sweet you got your car back :D
i hope you don't get in any more accidents, fo realz
I wanna see the new haricut!! I bet you look purrtty lol
harrrt yoou! :]
<3

Murdoc said...

oh yea, and if you can't get a homecoming date just remember
me, plane, your homecoming, dance the niiiiiight awaayyy. lolz

liagiba. said...

I'll be your homecoming date :D Just pay my airline ticket and I'll be there. HAHAHA JK

Let me see your new haircut, NOW!

I want to play tennis again...

AND, I must take the ACT.

I MISS YOU TOOO!

Jason said...

still need a date? seriously diem, stop kidding around. haha get on of your boy toys. ;)

meidayy said...

PSSSSSSSST I need your email address! Aim me wheneverr (even if im offline)

Oh I love Hello Kitty toooo Diem! However, I horde my stickers so I have a bunch in my room..I should share the love like you do.

I'd like to see a picture of your hair!