Thursday, October 9, 2008

YAYY! FUNNESS :]

okay well I just recently got out of my four day weekend, it reminded me of summer so much! miss it :[ i also got to catch up with people on skype and meet new ones so that was pretty fresh (:

Monday:
went to the mall with my brother to go dress shopping for homecoming and buy a tennis skirt. i went around and tried on a lot of dresses and made my brother see if they looked good on me, asking akward questions like “does this make me look fat?” “WHOA. does this make my butt look big?” hahah. i felt sorry for the little guy, but heyy..what are siblings for? :] i needed a friend there with me to see so i called up reema. i had to reward my brother with toys so i took him to walmart and bought him some star wars shizz. i love that hoe. but yeah dropped him at home and went back to the mall to the meet up with reema. she helped me pick out the cutest dress BUT the sad part is, i told myself to stay away from the silver & black dresses and what did i end up getting? a freakin’ silver dress. we’re going in a group of eight couples and TWO of the girls are already wearing my color. so make that THREE now >[ the price was kinda high, but hey.. whatever looks good on me right? (: my date works at a shoe store & can get my shoes half off so I’ll get them later on. i walked around and talked with reema and then headed up. felt so accomplished that day!

Tuesday:
drove over to Reema’s house to make mums and garters. Cameron’s mom gave me a lot of stuff to work with so I’m grateful for that. from reema’s house met up with Cameron at this arts & crafts place to buy more ribbon and trinkets. didn’t see much there so we drove to another one and got more ribbon. went back to reema’s house and worked on it and ate wendys for lunch (: i had to leave for tennis practice at 2:30 but later that night, finished his garter and this is what it looks like!

i feel pretty accomplished cause i made it by myself & its my first time :]


Wednesday:
back to school ><>

4 comments:

liagiba. said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I love how guys like Cameron can make such cute ways to ask a girl for HC. I am so proud.

:D

The garter looks so PRETTY. OMG, make me one!

Anonymous said...

Woah! That's crazy!... and shiny.. xD

omarachli said...

wow, that Cameron guy sure asked you in a cute way. and referring you as an angel, awww hahha.

Good luck with everything diem!!

Murdoc said...

awwwe you're so nice to your bother haha. The garter looks awesome! Like Sunni said, shiny.

A counslor to talk about your future? psssshh, you gots me! lol

Have fun at HC! wish I could've flown to TX to take you instead haha, Cameron seems like a cool guy though, I liked how he asked you to HC, really nice! :D